MIAZMA or the Devil's Stone - SKIDROW
SKIDROW Full game FREE DOWNLOAD First Release TORRENT
MIAZMA or the Devil's Stone Game Free Download TorrentMIAZMA or the Devil’s Stone — Jonathan Hunt is a journalist from New York. Solving the case of Yuomuryak’s ring, he earned the reputation of an expert of secrets in the past. This time he was asked by the Institute of Nuclear Physics to shed light on the disappearance, but the mission turned into a hunt for a special meteorite that fell on the ground centuries ago. What is inside the devil’s stone? There must be a good reason why some people tried to take possession of it at any cost. Playing as the protagonist in the perspective of a third person, you will explore the curious disappearance and search for clues, decipher the secret documents. Solve the puzzles left in the past, explore the mysteries of obscure laboratories in a top-level scientific institute. Interview the characters about what they know and what they do. When in trouble, use the laws of nature and common sense to escape, unravel the legend of the mysterious cosmic treasures and prevent a catastrophe.
- Title: MIAZMA or the Devil's Stone
- Genre: Adventure
- Developer: Private Moon Studios
- Publisher: Microïds Indie
- Release year: 2018
- Steam link http://store.steampowered.com/app/774141/MIAZMA_or_the_Devils_Stone/
- Release Name: MIAZMA or the Devil's Stone - SKIDROW
- Game Releaser: SKIDROW
- Size: 4.35 GB
- Available Languages: english
MINIMUM:OS: Windows XP, Vista, 7, 8, 10
Processor: Intel Core2 Duo / AMD Athlon 64 x2
Memory: 2 GB RAM
Graphics: 512 MB
Storage: 7 GB available space
Instructions1. The first thing we do is download the game’s installation files.
2. Mount or burn the ISO image in the disk emulator (UltraISO program).
3. During the installation, we specify the location on the disk where we want to install it.
4. Wait until the installation process is complete, a shortcut will appear on the desktop.
5. Copy the contents of the folder «CRACK» in the folder with the game.
6. Start the game with a shortcut.